We're changing. Join us.
Sport Aberdeen is committed to creating opportunities, inspiring people and changing lives through sport and physical activity. It's why we are investing significantly in the modernisation of venues in our communities.
We're delighted to announce the extensive modernisation of Jesmond Sports Centre.
Jesmond Sports Centre
- Modernised Jesmond Sports Centre – reopened January 2017
- 70 station gym, fitted with state of the art resistance, cardio and functional training capacity
- Dedicated immersive spin studio
- The UK's first dedicated virtual activity zone
What is new at Jesmond?
- Modernised 70 station gym, fitted with state of the art resistance, cardio and functional training capacity
- Dedicated immersive spin studio equipped with Pulse spin cycles
- Aberdeen’s first interactive activity zone
- New main entrance through a wholly remodelled front elevation
- Redeveloped reception area with new seating and better circulation space
- The fitness suite has been expanded onto a newly built mezzanine level
- A brand new aerobics studio
I'm thinking about joining. Tell me more!
We're changing. Join Us.
- Only £25 per month - no joining fee
- Access any Sport Aberdeen gym, class or pool across the city
- Over 100+ fitness classes
- Personalised training plans
- State-of-the art gyms
- Nutritional advice
- Real flexibility - no on or off peak
- Venues across the city, from Bridge of Don to Cults to Kincorth
Tell me about group exercise!
The Jesmond Sports Centre will continue to build on our partnership with world-leading group exercise provider Les Mills. In addition to programme stables such as Metafit and Body Pump, you will find additions like Sh’Bam, Body Jam, Yoga and Pilates.
Throughout the centre, our Sport Aberdeen experts will be on hand to offer instructor-led functional training using a mix of gym floor functional equipment, boxing, cardio, and indoor cycling. Whether you are new to the gym or looking to refine your technique, you'll benefit from our specially designed technique-based training and tutorials such as ‘Get Ready for Group Exercise’, ‘Lift the Bar’, ‘TRX’ and ‘Gentle Exercise’. There's a group exercise programme for everyone.
What other developments have Sport Aberdeen done to date?
You can read full details of our developments to date here. As we announce the next phase of plans this modernisation page will update and Jesmond will move into our developments to date page.