Get more when you Get active with your membership this summer with Sport Aberdeen.
Our Get active 5 Challenge is open to all members, for those without a tier 5 membership, we’ll waive the cost of one activity from each level so it won’t cost you a thing to take part! That’s right, a free round of golf, a free game of squash whatever your membership doesn’t cover, we’ve got you covered so you can take part in this challenge for free!
Complete one of each activity:
- Swim: public or lane swim session
- Fitness: fitness class or gym session
- Skate: Skating session. Planned refurbishments at the Linx Ice Arena will take place between the 17th July - 6th August. You will not be able to collect your skate stamp during that period but visit us us in August to experience the improvements for yourself.
- Racquets: One hour of racquet sport, including outdoor tennis courts which can be accessed at any time. Indoor courts (badminton, squash and table tennis) are available as part of the challenge weekdays until 4pm, and all day weekends. are available weekdays until 4pm, and all day weekends.
- Golf: One round of golf. Please remember all rounds of golf must be booked in advance and members must have their own clubs to play. If you can’t play a game of golf why not play a round of Footgolf or attend 1 TPI* fitness class, a low impact group exercise class geared towards flexibility and core strength with a golf twist!
*TPI Fitness Class (1hr) are available on Monday's at the Beach Leisure Centre from 6 - 7pm. You do not need to book these classes in advance, just pop along on the night.
What can i win?
All members who submit a completed challenge card will be entered into our prize draw to win a one year free Get active tier 5 Golf membership!
As a bonus if you share your #getactive5 selfies with us @SportAberdeen & @Sportaberdeen of you at any of our venues, you can also be in for the chance to win a one year free Get active tier 5 Golf membership and other bonus prizes throughout July & August.
How can i sign up?
Sign up now at any of our Sport Aberdeen venues at reception and pick up your challenge card today! (remember to make sure you have your membership card with you when you sign up)