For young people aged 14–17 years, Sport Aberdeen’s Active Futures membership will set them up on a life-long fitness journey, giving them all the tools and skills to make healthy and active choices.
Benefits of Active Futures membership include:
- Access to all public swimming sessions
- Access to fitness classes
- Access to gyms and fitness studios after free induction
- Personalised training plan and advice from health and wellness advisers
- Access to golf courses
- Access to badminton, squash, table tennis and tennis facilities
- 8-day advance booking privileges
- 10% discount on public skating sessions and skate hire
- 10% discount on Get active Holiday Camps
|Active Futures||£13.50 |
*4 month initial term
*Payable by direct debit on a 30-day rolling contract
We are committed to making sport and physical activity accessible to everyone. Our ‘Get active for Less’ discounted access scheme offers a range of pay and play and membership discounts to those who meet the eligibility criteria. Find out more here.
For full terms & conditions of all our memberships, please visit our terms and conditions page.
If you require more information or advice about Active Futures membership, please email our membership team firstname.lastname@example.org