For young people aged 14–17 years, Sport Aberdeen’s Active Futures membership will set them up on a life-long fitness journey, giving them all the tools and skills to make healthy and active choices.
- Access to all public swimming sessions
- Access to fitness classes
- Access to gyms and fitness studios after free induction
- Personalised training plan and advice from health and wellness advisers
- Access to golf courses
- Access to badminton, squash, table tennis and tennis facilities
- 7-day advance booking privileges
- Access to one charged Active Schools activity per term
- 10% discount on public skating sessions and skate hire
- 10% discount on Holiday Camps
- Special Birthday party offers.
Cost: £13.50 per month payable by direct debit on a 30-day rolling contract* (*4 month initial term).
For full list of benefits and eligibility requirements for Active Futures membership please click here
For full terms & conditions for Active Starts and Active Futures memberships, please visit our terms and conditions page
If you require more information or advice, please email our membership team email@example.com