Winter Navigation Improvers – 1 day course
What do you get the hillwalker who has everything? How about the chance to build upon their winter hillwalking skills and learn to use an ice axe and crampons and safely navigate the Scottish hills in winter.
More information can be found here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once a voucher has been purchased, a confirmation email will be sent to the purchaser.
- To redeem vouchers, the recipient must call the relevant venue to make a booking and quote the reference number from the confirmation email
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. A valid booking for an activity must be in place before the ‘valid until’ date on the confirmation email. Vouchers cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Voucher bookings can be made for any for any programmed ‘Winter navigation improvers’ course, subject to availability
- All Sport Aberdeen bookings must be made by an identifiable individual – for some activities this requires a MySportAberdeen online account
- Multiple vouchers can be used in a single booking but not in conjunction with any other offer
- Vouchers are non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Once a booking is made, Sport Aberdeen’s regular terms and conditions are applicable
- These conditions of use are subject to change at any time without notice. you must check these conditions of use at the time of booking