Snowsports Multi-Activity Camps
Our popular all-day camps are back and suitable for 6-10 year olds!
These multi-activity camps run during all seven weeks of the Aberdeen City school holidays at Adventure Aberdeen Snowsports Centre, Garthdee and are a huge hit with children! Bookings can be made for full weeks or single days. Standard sessions will run from 09:00 – 16:00 with extended sessions available from 08:00 – 17:00 for a small additional cost.
Our qualified, friendly instructors will treat children to a whole array of exciting activities that will not only inspire them, but will also keep them fit and active during the school holidays. Activities will include skiing, tubing, snowboarding and multi-sports on our football pitch.
A typical day will include:
Morning: Two skiing or snowboarding sessions
Afternoon: Multi-sports on the football pitches followed by tubing
Cost: £150 for the full week or £37.50 per day (plus booking fee). Extended hour sessions are also available for an additional £5 per day or £20 per week.
What do I need to pack for my child?
- A packed lunch (plus snacks) – please inform us of any allergies.
- A drinks bottle – no fizzy drinks (water refills are available on site).
- Children should wear a long sleeve t-shirt and full length trousers.
- Appropriate footwear for sporting activities (no open toe shoes)
- It is a good idea to pack spare clothing and footwear if possible.
- Sunscreen (child must apply themselves) for external activities on a sunny day.
- Any medication required with instructions as to how this is administered.
- We ask the child is NOT given any money to buy items and valuables are left at home.