Snowsports Multi-Activity Camps
Our popular all-day camps are suitable for 6-10-year-olds!
These multi-activity camps run the Aberdeen City school holidays at Adventure Aberdeen Snowsports Centre, Garthdee and are a huge hit with children! Bookings can be made for full weeks or single days. Standard sessions will run from 09:00 – 16:00 with extended sessions available from 08:00 – 17:00 for a small additional cost.
Our qualified, friendly instructors will treat children to a whole array of exciting activities including skiing, tubing, snowboarding and multi-sports on our football pitch.
A typical day will include:
Morning: Two skiing or snowboarding sessions
Afternoon: Multi-sports on the football pitches followed by tubing
Cost: £150 for the full week or £37.50 for single days. Extended hour sessions are also available for an additional £5 per day or £20 per week.
What do I need to pack for my child?
- A packed lunch (plus snacks) – please inform us of any allergies.
- A drinks bottle – no fizzy drinks (water refills are available on-site).
- Children should wear a long sleeve t-shirt and full-length trousers.
- Appropriate footwear for sporting activities (no open-toe shoes)
- It is a good idea to pack spare clothing and footwear if possible.
- Sunscreen (children must apply themselves) for external activities on a sunny day.
- Any medication is required with instructions as to how this is administered.
- We ask the child is NOT given any money to buy items and that valuables are left at home.