Snowsports Multi-Activity and Intensive Ski/ Snowboard Camps
Our popular all-day camps are back and suitable for 6-10 year olds!
These multi-activity camps run during all seven weeks of the Aberdeen City school holidays at Adventure Aberdeen Snowsports Centre, Garthdee and are a huge hit with children! Bookings can be made for full weeks or single days. Standard sessions will run from 09:00 – 16:00 with extended sessions available from 08:00 – 17:00 for a small additional cost.
Our qualified, friendly instructors will treat children to a whole array of exciting activities including skiing, tubing, snowboarding and multi-sports on our football pitch.
A typical day will include:
Morning: Two skiing or snowboarding sessions
Afternoon: Multi-sports on the football pitches followed by tubing
Cost: £150 for the full week or £37.50 per day (plus booking fee). Extended hour sessions are also available for an additional £5 per day or £20 per week.
What do I need to pack for my child?
- A packed lunch (plus snacks) – please inform us of any allergies.
- A drinks bottle – no fizzy drinks (water refills are available on site).
- Children should wear a long sleeve t-shirt and full length trousers.
- Appropriate footwear for sporting activities (no open toe shoes)
- It is a good idea to pack spare clothing and footwear if possible.
- Sunscreen (child must apply themselves) for external activities on a sunny day.
- Any medication required with instructions as to how this is administered.
- We ask the child is NOT given any money to buy items and valuables are left at home.
Intensive Ski and Snowboard lessons
Improve skills quickly with a week of intensive lessons! 3 hour tuition sessions each day Monday – Friday.
To sign up for these please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a phone number and which camp you are interested in and a member of the team will call to get you booked in.