Welcome to Gymnastics Aberdeen
Are you looking for an exciting, fun activity that will encourage your child to explore their physical potential?
The gymnastics programme at Sport Aberdeen is an ideal way to get involved in gymnastics and trampoline in Aberdeen. We operate at a number of venues across the city.
Leap into Gymnastics...
Our gymnastics and trampoline coaches are qualified through the Scottish and British Gymnastics coach education programme.
We work with Scottish Gymnastics to hold coach education courses at our gymnastics venue each year, to upskill our coaches and local clubs too.
Please click on the ‘Lessons & coaching’ tab above for more information on all Gymnastics Aberdeen activities.
You can also visit our Gymnastics Aberdeen Facebook page for the latest updates.
Like us on Facebook @gymnasticsaberdeen
We are sorry to hear you wish to cancel your Gymnastics membership. To begin your cancellation, please click the button below.
Once you have completed the survey, your membership will remain live and you can still attend the classes until you receive confirmation from our coached programmes team that your cancellation has been actioned and confirming the termination date.
Direct debit membership cancellations will be processed in line with our terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
Lessons & Coaching
Unless otherwise stated, most of our coaching sessions are a 50-week continuous programme, payable by monthly direct debit with a minimum contract of one month.
There is a two-week break over the Christmas period. If you wish to find out gymnastics class times and availability or to join a programme, please visit or call your preferred venue, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancel your lessons
If you no longer wish to continue with your lessons, please click the button below to begin the cancellation process.
Please note that cancellation must be in line with the terms and conditions of your contract which were sent to you when joining. Please do not cancel your Direct Debit with your bank until we have received confirmation that you wish to cancel and have confirmed your termination date.
If you wish to find out class times and availability or to join a programme, please visit or call your preferred venue, or email us at email@example.com
Interested in joining a club?
Sport Aberdeen has many links with gymnastics and trampoline clubs in Aberdeen. If you are interested in joining a gymnastics or trampoline club please visit Club Sport Aberdeen for full information about clubs in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child wear?
- Participants attending gymnastics classes should dress appropriately for physical activity; shorts, leggings and tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt are acceptable, or some gymnasts choose to wear a leotard.
- Denim, dresses, skirts or clothing with buttons or zips are not appropriate as they can be restrictive to movement and get caught up in equipment.
- Crop tops are not to be worn.
- Please ensure that long hair is tied back, with no hard hair bands.
- Jewellery is not to be worn or should be suitably taped up so it doesn’t catch on any equipment/coaches.
- All gymnasts must have bare feet (no socks) to ensure that the risk of slipping is minimised. We do allow anti-slip socks to be worn if the coach is happy that there is no risk of slipping.
- Trampoline classes require socks to be worn while on the trampoline.
Do I need to stay with my child?
- Under 3 years old require a parent/guardian to participate in the session.
- 3-5 year olds require a parent/guardian to remain within the centre but are not permitted to stay in the gym hall.
- 5-7 year olds do not require a parent/guardian to stay within the facility but they require a parent/guardian to sign them in and out of the building. Up to date emergency contact details MUST be recorded at reception.
- Over 8 year olds do not require a parent/guardian to stay within the facility but up to date emergency contact details MUST be recorded at reception.
How do I book/pay?
To book for any of the gymnastics classes, please visit reception at any of the venues listed, or call our booking team on 01224 047934, selecting option 1.
How can I get involved as a coach?
Coaching is a great way to express your passion for sport and physical activity. Gymnastics Aberdeen is always looking to grow the team that we have delivering gymnastics and trampoline in Aberdeen. If you are interested in coaching, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.