Teen Fitness is the perfect membership for young people aged 14 to 17 years, designed to develop an understanding of how to use different gym equipment and enjoy attending fitness classes.
Teen Fitness allows young people to visit any of our gyms and swimming pools across the city, as well as attend unlimited fitness classes for only £15 per month*.
*4 month minimum contract
Benefits of Teen Fitness:
- Unlimited swimming
- Fitness classes (including classes specifically developed for 14-15 year olds*)
- Unlimited gym sessions
- Personalised training plan and advice from health and wellness advisers
- 8-day advance booking privileges
We have bespoke fitness classes tailored to those aged 14 to 15 years old. Young people aged 16 and over can attend any fitness class listed on our main interactive timetable here.
It’s time to #getactive and feel good today!
Buying this membership on behalf of your teen?
To sign up for a Teen Fitness membership on behalf of your teen, you will need to set up free MySportAberdeen account, in your own name, to pay for and manage the membership. Follow our easy three-step guide and get ready for your teen to #getactive!
|Gym – members aged 14 years and above can complete an induction and work out in the gym (Please note: Only those aged 16 years and above are permitted to use the free weights in the gym)
Venues; Get active @ Northfield, Get active @ Jesmond, Get active @ Kincorth, Get active @ Sheddocksley, Get active @ Peterculter
|Fitness classes – specially designed classes specifically for 14-15 year olds as well as access to all our classes for ages 16+
Venues; Get active @ Northfield, Get active @ Jesmond, Get active @ Kincorth, Get active @ Sheddocksley
|Swim – All public and family sessions
Venues; Tullos Swimming Pool, Get active @ Northfield, Bridge of Don pool, Get active @ Cults, Get active @ Lochside
- GetMoving – Learn to stretch and move in a variety of low impact ways. Improve mobility and get comfortable with how you can move, maintain flexibility and reduce the risk of injury.
- GetFit – a high intensity class that gets the blood pumping. This instructor led circuits-style class uses functional equipment and indoor bicycles to improve fitness and build strength and stamina.
- GetStrong – This instructor-led class offers an introduction to safe lifting techniques using free weights in order to build muscle effectively.
Members aged 16 and over can attend all fitness classes on the timetable which can be accessed below
*4 month initial term
*Payable by direct debit on a 30-day rolling contract
We are committed to making sport and physical activity accessible to everyone. Our ‘Get active for Less’ discounted access scheme offers a range of pay and play and membership discounts to those who meet the eligibility criteria. Find out more here.
For full terms & conditions of all our memberships, please visit our terms and conditions page.
If you require more information or advice about our Teen Fitness membership, please email our membership team firstname.lastname@example.org