Eight reasons to take part in the BHGE 10k
Set yourself the ultimate fitness New Year’s resolution and sign up to the BHGE 10k. Not only will you be able to achieve your personal goals, but it will allow you to stick to your fitness training plan throughout the winter period and raise money for a cause close to your heart.
- Get involved with an event that is for anyone regardless of your abilities, allowing you to achieve your fitness goal and have fun at the same time!
- Get involved in a charitable cause and raise money for your charity of choice through your hard work and dedication.
- Find out more about the great charitable partners that we sponsor including CLAN Cancer Support, Cash For Kids, Aberdeen Cyrenians, Friends of Anchor, Inspire, Charlie House, Befriend a Child, Children 1st and Alzheimer Scotland.
- Get your new year fitness regime off to a flying start with a a training program from the Sport Aberdeen Health and Wellness Team.
- Run along a beautiful flat coastline route, perfect for newcomers but also offers a chance for experienced runners to smash their PB!
- We will support you before during and after the event, with our partners Run4It who are on hand with helpful clothing and footwear advice.
- Get involved in free seminars provided by Sport Aberdeen’s Health and Wellness Team, Run4It, RGU:Physiotherapy and other running professionals helping you develop your fitness and wellbeing knowledge before the race on Sunday 20th May.
- Gain the ultimate bragging rights after completing your fitness challenge! Post your photos on Facebook and Instagram proudly!
Sign up before the 31st of December 2017 and pay our early bird entry price of just £21. Find out more information and how to sign up to the BHGE 10k here.