Sport Aberdeen Alphabet Workout – D is for “Dips (Tricep)”
Day four of the Sport Aberdeen Alphabet Workout is all about Dips (Triceps).
Let’s get the technique right:
- Find a stable chair, bench, or step.
- Sit on the edge of the chair and grip the edge next to your hips. Your fingers should be pointed at your feet. Your legs are extended, and your feet should be hip-width apart with the heels touching the ground. Look straight ahead with your chin up.
- Press into your palms to lift your body and slide forward just far enough that your behind clears the edge of the chair.
- Lower yourself until your elbows are bent between 45 and 90 degree
- Slowly push yourself back up to the start position and repeat. Control the movement throughout the range of motion.
We’ll be back with day five of the workout tomorrow afternoon.