At Sport Aberdeen our people underpin everything we do – they are our biggest asset.
We aim to attract, develop and retain the best talent available. Putting our people first enables us to provide quality services to our customers, as well as continually working to create new opportunities in sport and physical activity for everyone in Aberdeen City and the surrounding areas.
Committed to providing a variety of training opportunities and support, we nurture our staff, coaches and volunteers to ensure they are well-trained, motivated, confident and capable. Training and rewarding those who are committed and enthusiastic in achieving their goals and helping others do the same, is part of what makes Sport Aberdeen a fantastic team to be a part of.
We believe in fair compensation and a healthy work-life balance, with a competitive benefits package, including base pay, health cash plan, paid time off, and discounted access to our ‘get active’ membership.
Sport Aberdeen relies heavily on relief workers to coach our programme of activities and to cover the leave commitments of our permanent staff, including leisure assistants and receptionists.
A relief worker’s hours of work will vary according to the needs of each venue. As a relief worker, the organisation cannot guarantee work, you will work on a relief basis by mutual agreement, whenever required by the needs of the venue. There is no obligation on Sport Aberdeen to provide you with work and likewise there is no obligation on you to accept any work offered. You will enter into a relief worker agreement.
It is important to note that you must specify what type of relief position you wish to apply for on your application form (Relief Leisure Attendant etc.).
We review our relief applications on a monthly basis.
Explore our current vacancies below.
- £10.35 per hour - £13.13 per hour + holiday pay
- Zero hours contract
SA334 Group Services Assistant
- Based at Sport Aberdeen Head Office
- Part-time, 22 hours per week
- £13,750 per annum
SA327 Professional Fitness Coaches (SE)
- Based at Sport Aberdeen venues across Aberdeen City
- Enter into a service level agreement
SA314 - Part-time Duty Supervisor
- Up to £21,500 per annum pro rata
- Get Active @ Lochside
- Permanent position available
SA305 - Lifeguard - Full Time
- Up to £18,250 per annum
- Fixed Term
- Bucksburn Swimming Pool & Tullos Swimming Pool
SA313 - Leisure Attendant
- £7.93 per hour (increasing in line with the Government’s living wage band
- Aberdeen Snowsports Centre
- Various hours available
SA0SS Instructor (Snowsports)
- Level 1-3 Instructing positions available
- Located at Aberdeen Snowsports Centre, Garthdee
- Zero hours
- Day rate starting from £124.24
- Deliver programmes of adventurous activity
- Outdoor based across Scotland
- Level 1-3 coaching positions available