Chris Anderson Fund
The Chris Anderson Fund was established in 1988 to honour the memory of the late Chris Anderson for the contribution and commitment he made to sport.
The Fund is administered by the Active Aberdeen Partnership, with the purpose to assist the development of talent in young people who live in the Grampian Region. The fund is aimed at youngsters aged 8 – 18 years.
Please note the closing date for submission is 24/07/2022
Before applying for a Sports Grant:
1. Research what other grants are available and consider applying for their funding
2. Check our application deadline dates on our website
3. Read the appropriate Grant Guidance Notes fully
4. Complete the Application Checklist (if required)
5. Prepare your application and obtain backing from your National Governing Body (you
can download a blank application form beforehand)
6. Provide full information when answering the questions particularly details of your
7. Upload your supporting documents where possible
8. Contact the Community Sport Team if you have any other queries
9. If your application is successful you will be required to keep track of your grant
award in order to report on how it has helped you develop and achieve your aims
We are available to respond to any questions you may have by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01224 507691 during our normal office hours (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm).