Frozen Banana Lollies
Banana lollies are the perfect homemade treat that the kids can enjoy, whilst still getting in one of your five a day!
2 large bananas
4 large strawberries
100g natural yogurt
200g dark chocolate
1tbs hundreds and thousands
4 wooden lolly sticks
- Peel the bananas and trim off the very ends.
- Chop them into four equal chunks.Thread a strawberry onto each lolly stick first, and then push on one of the banana pieces.
- Place all four of the banana pops into the freezer for one hour uncovered.
- Pour the yogurt into a tall glass or jug and dip the banana pops into the yogurt, avoiding the strawberries. Place back into the freezer to set.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Once fully melted pour into a tall glass or jug.
- Dip the top end of banana pop into the chocolate and coat with the hundreds and thousands straight away. The chocolate should set quickly, but you can put back into the freezer and keep for one week.
Find the full recipe here: Frozen banana ice lollies