Sport Aberdeen Alphabet Workout – C is for “Crunches”
C is for “Crunches” on day three of the Sport Aberdeen Alphabet Workout.
We’ve got a step-by-step breakdown of this one for you:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Place your hands behind your head so your thumbs are behind your ears.
- Hold your elbows out to the sides but rounded slightly in.
- Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
- Gently pull your abdominals inward.
- Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.
- Hold for a moment at the top of the movement and then lower slowly back down.