Hazlehead Pines Golf Course
Hazlehead Pines is described as a “fair test of golf” and you can bask in some great views of the city from the 12th tee and the green on the 17th.
Course Open - Temporary Greens - very wet underfoot - Read more
Lockdown Update - Read more
Golf is permitted under lockdown restrictions, however please be aware that a maximum of two people from two households may be represented in any group and you should not travel further than 5 miles from the boundary of your local authority area to play golf. More information can be found on our Covid-19 webpage and the current golf protocol can be found here.
Winter turf protection measures - Read more
- From Monday 7th December 2020 all golfers will be required to play off mats when playing Hazlehead courses during the winter period.
- The ball can be played as required when 20 yards from the putting surface.
- Please show the starter your personal mat on arrival, otherwise mats are available from the starters box to purchase for £3.00 each.
- Must lift their ball and place at the side of the fairway (white lined). This will not apply if you are using a mat.
- The ball can be played as required when 20 yards from the putting surface. This will also remain in place throughout the winter period.
Situated at our Hazlehead venue, running alongside the Hazlehead 9-hole and the Mackenzie Championship courses, the Pines is more open and a little bit more forgiving than some of the other courses in Golf Aberdeen’s prestigious portfolio.
Revamped in the early 1970s by Brian Huggett, Neil Coles and Roger Dyer, the Pines offers a gentler challenge than its big sister the MacKenzie Championship Course. It is shorter at 5735 yards Par 67, but most of its fairways are tree-lined and there is a good variety of holes with six par 3s and one par 5. The fairways are generous and the large greens inviting, but watch out for the numerous bunkers well placed around the course.
It is described as a “fair test of golf” and you can bask in some great views of the city from the 12th tee and the green on the 17th.
Whether you wish to pay as you play or purchase a season membership, we have a number of flexible options available. You can also take advantage of our great value Get Active 5 membership package which includes access to all our golf courses. You can book online or if you’re looking for something a bit different or a group day out, just contact us and we’ll tailor something to suit.
For more information on everything Golf Aberdeen has to offer, please visit our golf activity page.
Take a moment to view the hole-by-hole flyover of the fantastic Hazlehead Pines Golf Course for yourself!