Apply for Discounted Access
Sport Aberdeen is committed to making access to sport and physical activity available to everyone. We therefore offer discounted rates to individuals who meet one of the criteria below.
The previous discounted access scheme, Access to Leisure, will no longer be offered by Aberdeen City Council from 15 November 2021. Sport Aberdeen will offer a similar discount scheme until 31 March 2022, launching a brand new scheme from 1 April. More details will be shared early in 2022. Current Access to Leisure cards can still be used in Sport Aberdeen venues until 31 March. New applications for discounted access should be made via the button below.
You can apply for discounted access for 3 months if you receive:
- Contribution based Job Seeker Allowance
- Income based Job Seeker Allowance
You can apply for discounted access for 6 months if you receive:
- Short term Incapacity Benefit
You can apply for discounted access for 1 year if you receive one of the following benefits or fall into one of these categories:
- Asylum Seeker *
- Attendance Allowance
- Bereavement Allowance
- Carers Allowance *
- Council Tax Benefits *
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Guardians Allowance *
- Housing Benefit *
- Kinship Allowance *
- Long Term Incapacity Benefit *
- Income Support *
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Severe Disablement Allowance *
- Universal Credit *
- Widowed Parents Allowance *
- Working Tax Credit *
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pathways Financial Assistance
- Home Education Children
- Learning Disability
- Physical Disability
* If you receive any of any of these benefits you may be entitled to Family Membership which means that your spouse/partner and/or children can also get discounted access.
You must provide documents to show that you are currently entitled to benefits and allowances, for example a current or recent award letter.
You can also apply for discounted access if you are 60 years of age or over.